Plymouth Foam has manufacturing locations in Wisconsin and Ohio, with a combined manufacturing space of over 300,000 square feet. Each facility has its own unique capabilities, enabling us to provide a wide array of products and services, both nationally and internationally.
Our capabilities include:
- Experienced Design Staff with 3-D Solid Modeling and Rapid Prototyping
- Shape Molding: Airpop® EPS, ARCEL, Neopor, EPP, EPE, including insert molding
- Block Molding: Airpop® EPS, ARCEL, Neopor
- Fabrication: Hot-Wire, Die-Cutting, Water-Jet Cutting, Glued Assemblies
- Lamination: Heat (with printed, reflective, specialty films, garage door insulation kits), Adhesive & Specialty (SIPS, Panels using FRP, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, OSB, Plastic Corrugated and many more)”
Please click on image below to enlarge.