When everyone wants to be at the top, how do you distinguish from the competition? We mean, really…What does it take to be number one? Though a popular tag line found across pop culture, sports and competitive spirits, we can’t help but focus on what it takes to be a ‘leader’.
Here at Plymouth Foam, we are one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of rigid and soft foam products for protective packaging purposes. As we understand, the process of being part of the nation’s best leads us to believe that we pose characteristics found admirable in our industry.
1. Quality. Always superior; anything less than the best fails to meet our standards.
2. Service. Simply defined: you, as the customer, are our top priority.
3. Innovation. From 3-D modeling concept staging to prototype development, final approval and delivery, our goal is to develop and execute the ideal solution for specific needs.
4. Diversity. Cold chain to protective packaging; our OEM process is custom designed for your product!
5. Pride. We have it; in our associates, our products, our clients, our collaboration! All work together to make our world go around!
Below you may find a sampling of our packaging and capabilities. Furthermore, our capabilities range from 3-D solid modeling and rapid prototyping, shape molding (insert molding), block molding, fabrication (water- jet cutting, glued assemblies, hot-wire, die-cutting) and lamination (heat, adhesive, specialty).
We welcome you to visit our facilities in Minnesota, Wisconsin or Ohio and meet our team. We ensure you that a tour will lend you a further understanding on why the characteristics of being a leader is extremely important to our day to day operations!