With manufacturing locations in both Wisconsin and Ohio, Plymouth Foam takes great pride in our dedicated team members. In fact, we would not be where we are today without their hard work. The unmatched quality and passion of our team is a true testament to the foundation of pf.
At our core, we value all of our relationships. Between team members, customers, suppliers and our community, we continue to strive for mutual success. It most certainly is a team effort, and we are so thankful for each and every one of you.
When you work for pf, you have chosen to work for a family company. We encourage creativity, innovation, working collaboratively and embracing change. Success comes from a desire to always do better. When we foster a diverse, open team work environment, there is no limit as to what we can accomplish.
Our Plymouth Foam team is currently hiring machine operators!
If you are interested, please visit our employment page. As a machine operator, you will be a key asset to supporting our fast-paced, innovative company. Key machine operator responsibilities include:
- Maintain quality compliance of product according to customer specifications
- Conduct accurate and complete data collection and paperwork
- Communicate effectively with fellow team members and leadership
- Complete work on schedule and accurately
- Move finished product from workstation to banding/wrapping station
Thank you in advance for your interest. To past, present and future team members, thank you for your passionate dedication. We are #PlymouthFoamGrateful.