At Plymouth Foam, we see employees day in and day out strive for success only making our company one of the top employers in manufacturing. It is our goal to retain and hire upcoming dedicated, motivated and creative employees – only to better our workforce here at Plymouth Foam. Currently, we have a broad range of manufacturing and business opportunities :
Entry Level – Fabrication Machine Operator
2nd Shift – 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Responsible for operating fabrications machine
- Responsible for contributing to the completion of the schedule on time
- Proficiently sets wire on machine
2nd shift 2nd shift – 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Assists in the development, installation, operation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of production machinery and equipment and/or building systems
- Using Electrical-Mechanical troubleshooting skills identifies problems and works to resolve the situation
- Assists in planning and designing of fixtures and other mechanically functioning equipment
Entry Level – Custom Molding Operator
2nd shift – 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
3rd shift – 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Responsible for operating press efficiently to mold parts to proper specifications and then pack and palletize for shipment
- Complete quality checks to ensure part is within specification
Vice President of Product Development
- Make the Engineered Particle Foam initiative successful
- Increase the number and percentage of successful projects (capacity and creative projects)
- Lead and execute capital improvement projects
To get a complete job description for all positions above, please visit our employment tab.
We hope you consider joining our diverse team at Plymouth Foam!