Looking for a new full-time job? Plymouth Foam (PF) is currently hiring for the following full-time job positions at our Plymouth, Wisconsin location:
Plymouth Foam came to life in August of 1978 by Tecwyn Vance Roberts as a privately held, family company. Today, Plymouth Foam is proud to be a company of families. We eagerly and warmly welcome each new team member, and their families, as they join our efforts to follow the vision of our founder who single-handedly brought foam innovations to the Plymouth community and beyond. We have two facilities (Wisconsin and Ohio) and employ over 180 team members. We service a diverse customer base within markets and applications of protective packaging, lightweight structures and thermal barriers.
Our values are showcased through P-R-O-T-E-C-T
- Passion – Our actions reflect our passion for work, products, business partners and careers.
- Respect – We treat both external and internal customers with integrity, honesty and professionalism.
- Operational Success – We find opportunities to learn, grow and become more masterful at our craft. We care about the work we do; it matters to us.
- Teamwork – We work together to achieve shared goals.
- Enjoyment – Life is too short not to enjoy. We make every interaction with us a great experience.
- Creativity – We ask “why not” whenever possible. We provide innovative solutions.
- Trust – We bring the highest level of integrity to all that we do. We are open, honest and fair in our communications.
Interested in joining our team of skilled and dedicated associates?