PLYMOUTH WI, February 6, 2018 – We introduced you to Airehide™ last fall. Since that time we have been developing programs that will show you the Airehide™ difference. Learn about our new Milwaukee Tool Product Launch below.
Airehide™ is more than a registered trademark of Plymouth Foam. It’s an experience that sets a standard for performance. Many companies that offer (EPP/EPE/etc.) technologies will just reference the materials; we argue that this does not explain to our customers what the material is and how it is different from other technical solutions and/or EPS.
We have proven the properties of Airehide™ technology in multiple applications and industries.
The air technology (interior) combined with the protective, rugged and durable hide (exterior) provides unique product solutions.
Visit our website for more details.
The strength and lightweight properties fill the needs of a wide array of applications which can drive industry growth. Due to their ability to absorb massive impacts, these below materials are ideal for:
- Cushioning (xEPE): back rests, head rests, arm rests, tools and pad holders
- HVAC Enclosures (EPP): Enclosures for outdoor and indoor control panels, fan housings and shields, integrated wire management guides, lightweight structures
- Impact Protection (EPP): Automotive door inserts and impact protection parts, car seats for infants, booster seats, helmet inserts
- Travel and Storage Protection (EPP): Bicycle travel case, gun cases, delicate instrument cases
- Totes and Returnable Packaging (EPP): Pallet totes, stackable trays, bins and trays for kitting, collapsible coolers and totes, custom fit totes
- Structure and Buoyancy (EPE): Personal watercraft components, flotation parts, structural core
- Impact and Resilience (ETPU / ETPO): BASF (Infinergy®) used in Adidas Boost Shoe Line, JSP working with PUMA and NIKE for ETPU Fit to Shape JSP, ISPO AWARD WINNER 2017 SALOMON Sense Ride Sole, VIBE Technology
Airehide™ Industry Applications
Airehide™ polymer materials have successfully been utilized in a variety of industries and applications where it is well suited to solve a number of common and difficult design, application and manufacturing problems.
Why Choose Airehide™?
“In addition to the unique properties for product performance, Airehide™ provides 100% recyclable material properties” said Doreen Lettau, Vice President Market and Business Development.
In the first initial months of the product launch, a success story has been created. Please visit our blog on February 15, 2018 to learn more. In the meantime, we will leave you with this teaser video (PS – it’s worth the watch!): https://goo.gl/vCdKkT .
Our team has what it takes to create custom and innovative products. Contact us today to begin the conversation.